Canadian Digital Adoption Program
Punchcard is an approved service provider to help boost your business technology with this grant program from the Government of Canada.
Digital transformation can be a complex journey without the right guide and compass to help you through it.
In Budget 2021, the Government of Canada announced the $4 billion Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) to help:
- Get your business online
- Give your e-commerce presence a boost
- Digitize your business’s operations
The program is delivered through two streams—Grow Your Business Online (Stream 1) and Boost Your Business Technology (Stream 2), each designed to help businesses in different stages.
Boost Your Business Technology Program.
Many of the businesses we work with can use the Boost Your Technology Program (CDAP Stream 2). Within this grant program stream, your organization can focus on:
Improve your information technology and infrastructure
Improve your ecosystem of tools related to information systems and technology.
Digitize operations & employee experience
Optimize your existing business operations to reduce cost, drive efficiency, and increase effectiveness.
Digital customer experience
Create digital platforms to engage with new and existing customers in meaningful ways.
Create a new digital venture or product
Implement new business models and products.
Get up to $15,000 to build your digital action plan.
- Work with an approved digital advisor, like Punchcard, to build a plan to engage in digital transformation activities for your business.
- The grant covers 90% of the eligible costs, up to a maximum of $15,000
- Grant value is reimbursed by the Government of Canada upon completion
Let’s Get Started.
Book a free consultation with us
We can walk you through the process and help you determine your eligibility.
Fill out the Digital Needs Assessment (DNA) on the CDAP Portal
The DNA is a web-based assessment that can identify your business and digital strengths and weaknesses across several parameters, such as:
- Business strategy
- Business model
- Products and services
- Customer experience
- Technology and IT
Complete a Pre-Discovery Workshop
Most engagements with Punchcard start with a Pre-Discovery Workshop. In a typical workshop, we will identify your product purpose, known/unknown challenges and opportunities and business strategy using different design-thinking frameworks.
This session is complimentary while you prepare your CDAP application.
Build your digital action plan
Your digital action plan is made up of three parts:
- An analysis of your current state
- Prioritized digital adoption strategies and gaps
- An action roadmap to get you from your current to desired future state
Submit your plan for reimbursement
We will provide you with an invoice that must be paid before you can submit your request for reimbursement.
Put your plan into action.
Once you’ve created your plan, CDAP Stream 2 helps you lower the financial burden of implementing some of your digital action items with these two funding programs.
Qualify for a 0% interest loan from BDC for up to $100,000
- You have 1 year from the completion of your approved digital adoption plan to make a loan request
- The no-fee loan has a 5-year term with 12-months capital postponement
- Apply online in just a few clicks via your unique link from ISED
Funded work placement
- Receive a wage subsidy of up to $7,300 to hire talent through the funded work placement
- Applications will be selected on the basis of offering a valuable learning experience for a post-secondary student or recent graduate (within 2 years) aged 18-30
Let’s get started now.
Before we start, let’s determine your eligibility.
CDAP is eligible to businesses that:
- Are Canadian-owned
- Have at least 1 and less than 500 employees
- Have had at least $500,000 in annual revenue in 1 of the last 3 years
If you meet these criteria, let’s get started.