We’re looking for someone who understands the interaction between technology, business, operations and magic.
We’re seeking a Business Analyst and Consultant who likes engaging in a variety of different activities, is interested in professional growth and genuinely enjoys being in front of customers on a daily basis. In our world, a Consultant gets to do a bunch of different things and may call themselves a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Manager, or a Swiss Army knife, depending on the week/day/hour.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, may include:
- Business analysis and experience activities, including research, requirements, stakeholder interviews, wire framing and storyboarding
- Project management activities including status reporting
- Client and team communications
- Assistance in business development activities such as development of proposals and statements of work
Your skills and experience may include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical or customer-facing role
- Familiar with some of the tools and technologies we’re fond of
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and/or Office 365
- A degree or diploma in business, technology, or nuclear physics
We always look for people who are comfortable wearing different hats, so don’t worry if you don’t think you’re a perfect fit for the role – we’re still interested in hearing from you. We imagine you’re probably pretty awesome.