Being on our Development Team means you get to play with lots of different types of technology.
As a part of the Punchcard Development Team, you’ll help create mobile and web applications that people love to use, either for products we support internally or for one of our many clients.
Your skills and experience may include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a developer.
- Familiar with responsive web design.
- Knowledge of with HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with the Microsoft stack, including SharePoint and SQL Server.
- Very detail-oriented.
- A degree or diploma in software development or computer science.
In return, we promise:
- Strong, constructive leadership.
- Opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Paid holidays and personal time.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Professional development opportunities.
- A cool place to work in the heart of downtown Edmonton.
- A strong team that is passionate about working together.
As a start, we’d like to see some real information about you, as a software developer. In your cover letter, tell us about:
- Your favourite tools and technologies for software development.
- Your preferred frameworks for design and development.
- A time when you had a challenging client interaction related to your career.
- Why you’re passionate about a career in web, software, or mobile development.
- And you’re applying for a web developer role, so you might as well show us some of the projects you’ve worked on. So, send us some links!
We always look for people who are comfortable wearing different hats, so don’t worry if you don’t think you’re a perfect fit for the role – we’re still interested in hearing from you. We imagine you’re probably pretty awesome.